Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Isle de Mujeres


There is a picture of Mario's family up there. They came out on the boat to say goodbye before we left last night. He was one of our great helper's over the last few days. They have taught me so much about life. I think I will write more about them in another post when I have time.
We sailed a little further in the last 24 hours but it seems are electrical gizmos are still strugglin a little. We're currently stayin the night in Isle de Mujeres somewhere near Cancun. Funny I think I subconciously believed everything in Mexico would be yellow? Must its because its always yellow on the map. It actually is way alot more colorful. Also, its lookin like I may not make my due date in Panama and may have to be dropped off in Nicaragua or Honduras which is totally fine with me. 
I finished my book and just started another.
I also met a really cool dog named Samson today. He jumps 6ft off the dock to fetch coconuts.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment